Loading Please Wait...
Answered: Your Most Questions About DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ANGULAR JS AND NODE JS
- Angular JS is a great option for building long size projects where Node JS is ideal for developing small size projects.
- Angular JS is a front-end framework and can be used with any backend programming language like PHP, Java, etc. whereas Node JS is simply a server-side language, in a web application like context it acts as a Java on the server-side.
- Angular JS support real-time applications like instant messaging or chat apps whereas Node JS is best suited for real-time collaborative drawing or editing applications like Google Docs.
- Angular JS runs on the client browser whereas Node JS runs on the server-side.
- Angular JS is compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera and mobile-based browsers such as an Android browser, Chrome for Mobile and so on whereas Node JS is available for Windows, Linux, Sun OS, and Mac OS.
- Angular JS is a web application framework whereas a number of frameworks are based on Node JS like Express JS, Sails JS, etc.
- Angular JS is best suited for interactive single-page web applications whereas Node JS is used to build fast and server-based web applications.